Wednesday, May 27, 2015 1:00 PM - 1:45 PM CDT
In this interactive webinar, users will learn how to find the answers to a list of questions that came up in the recent PTAB IP Counsel Exchange in San Jose, using Docket Navigator. Participants will gain practical knowledge about how to find PTAB information based on real data, removing the need to “guess” how the Board is interpreting current legal issues.
A list of questions that arose during the conference was created, and here are a few examples:
- What are the success rates of stays pending IPR or CBM in the district courts? Are stays more or less likely in “experienced” patent courts?
- How can I find PTAB decisions interpreting real parties-in-interest?
- How many patents have been cancelled by the new PTAB proceedings?
- How many times has unpatentable subject matter (USC §101) been granted (or denied) as a ground for trial in the PTAB?
- What district court cases have relied on the issue of unpatentable subject matter (USC §101) as a basis for a decision?
The “take away” after the webinar will be the full list of the questions that were addressed, including live links to the search results for each question. When a link is clicked on, the answers will be updated in real-time. Free passwords to Docket Navigator are available to all in-house counsel participants upon request.
Time will be reserved for Q&A at the conclusion of the panel.